How bout this weather

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Temp is supposed to hit 87 degrees today and we are in a moderate drouth situation right now. Typically Feb is our dryest month of the year here in central Texas. While sitting here recovering from foot surgery I peruse the Tractor Magazine looking for good advise and good company & I'm getting both. Just as soon as I can drive again (soon) I'm fixin to get my garden started. Untill then I will continue looking at Craig's List every five minutes and check price lists for tractor parts. Have a good day.
 
That's right,keep poking a stick in my eye! It's misting and freezing on. Weather forcast is a carbon copy of last week. Snow storm tonight and tommorrow,bottom falls out of the thermometer Wednesday. If these snowier and colder winters keep up because of all this "Global Warming",the in laws down south are gonna have new neighbors. I'm gettin too old for this sh!t.
 
I'm not bashing anyone but, if you guys will try to remember that "Global warming" may not have drastically changed where you are at this very moment. Good signs that it's real are changes in weather patterns. They may stay for ten or fifteen years or more. So therefore believing that, I can't understand why anyone would want to live where it snows.........PERIOD.
DD
 
Just heard a new report this morning saying "no,wait a minute,we might be headed in to another ice age". What a bunch of crap! The sun pulses,it gets warmer and colder,we passed the peak of warming in the 90s,we're headed in to a cooler period. That's REAL science,not political theory.
 
Global warming has been going on for many years before anybody recognized it. What happened to the glaciers that supposedly left all these rocks on my land? Why, they must have melted!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top