how much to pay for 1650 gas?

jasinpa

looking at a 1966, 1650 gas , tractor in good looking condition , paint is good (has been repainted at one time) , 80% matching 34 inch rears -1 set of weights , wide
front no weld & tight bushings , 3-point complete ,2 remotes w/ hydro-electic , hydra power , fairly straight metal ( some dings mainly on fenders) , hasnt run in a while
needs tank drained , carb cleaned , battery , & normal maintance , it did fire on a snort of starting fluid. as far as engine & hydra power id be buying blind , but im
thinking they'll be fine , i noticed some one filled hyds. with ATF but ill be changing all fluids if it runs ok . what would be a fair price for a 1650 gas assuming its
all working ok? is there anything on these models to watch out for , to the best of my knowledge the 1650's where one of the best of its time, id be buying to restore so
im not looking to pick on the minor issues they'd be addressed during restore. what are you guys's thoughts , thanks

Couldn't resist finding Larry's 1650 in KY. If it is in southern PA it may be worth a bit more. I'm just south of PA and they are scarce down here and prices much are higher than Randy's area. I recently saw a similar 1650 gas w/utility front end for $5500 on CL with bad tires in Newville PA.

13803.jpg

Would you have a Narrow Front that needs an engine or a NF for that tractor? I have good diesel w/3 speed in a White 2-70 parts tractor that runs great I've been looking for something to put that motor in.

There is a 1650 diesel on CL in Pittsburg. Looks decent missing some side panels, he may have them though. I think its a little over priced at 6000. I agree with RRlund 3500/4000 is about in the ball park. A Diesel tractor may bring a little more but not a whole lot. There is a 1655 in Altoona CL also.

I am not sure how to post a link to the CL ad from my phone.

I have a really nice 69 1650 gas that I would sell. Just rebuilt ignition and carb. 3 speed hydraulshift, runs out nice, tires good +, better than alot of the ones on CL right now. 5000

ended up buying tractor for $2900 , now just need to find time to get it running. i really wanted a gas 1650, run when as a kid & just got done with 1855 & im not ready for another overhaul bill like that diesel . If anyone is in Pa or real close im now looking for a narrow front for this 1650, if you got one for sale let me know a price , thanks

ya i saw that one in Newville it looked used & abused to me , OLIVER 4 digit tractors are getting hard to come by here in cental Pa too , i always ask people where did
they all go , farmers must still have them hidden in the shed because they sold well here in there day. we had a 1650 gas NF w/ hydra power & 1655 diesel wide front
hydral shift in the 80"s they where both great tractors , nothing they couldnt do around our farm

You done good. The 1550-1600-1650 gassers aren't near as thirsty as the 1750-1850s are. I've got a narrow front under a 1600 parts tractor but I'm saving it for a project when I find the right tractor.

you did fine! I have several for haying and doing chores. Great starters in the winter and really not that bad on gas.
You'll love it!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back