How to block email notifications?

redtom

Omg how do I stop the email notifications to replies to my posts? I went in my preferences and I believe unchecked all the notifications boxes and hit save but my email keeps getting a notice of replies. Thank you

I had to check mine a couple times to get them all to clear, and there might be a bit of a lag if some were in the system before you checked the boxes.

Did you make sure in the Email Options section you unchecked the box beside "Receive email when a new conversation message is received", as well as all the boxes in the lower "Receive a notification when someone..." section? That's how mine is and I stopped getting the notification emails.

Did you make sure in the Email Options section you unchecked the box beside "Receive email when a new conversation message is received", as well as all the boxes in the lower "Receive a notification when someone..." section? That's how mine is and I stopped getting the notification emails.
Could you please send me one more for a test? Thanks

Omg how do I stop the email notifications to replies to my posts? I went in my preferences and I believe unchecked all the notifications boxes and hit save but my email keeps getting a notice of replies. Thank you
I just posted back on your other comment. Did you get a notification on that?

I think what use to happen, was notifications were so unreliable that even if you selected them, you would get none depending on who your email provider was. With this new email setup, when you watch a busy post or a forum, the number of notifications is a deluge.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back