hydralic filter

I don't understand why you wouldn't. You will lose some fluid in any swap and prob. need to add more. Why run old crap through new.
 
Yes I would Change oil when changing filter . Tractor Manuel will tell you when. Mine reccomends every 300 hours for HYD oil . Those HYD filters are High $ But Change when Reccomended . That is like Changing Engine oil & Filter I change mine once a year, I only put about 50 to 60 hours a year on tractor .
 
Yes I would Change oil when changing filter . Tractor Manuel will tell you when. Mine reccomends every 300 hours for HYD oil . Those HYD filters are High $ But Change when Reccomended . That is like Changing Engine oil & Filter I change mine once a year, I only put about 50 to 60 hours a year on tractor .
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top