I built this over 20 Yrs ago

John B.

I made many of these and sold them. I cut a slot in the top and a hole in the bottom then inserted a plastic removable plug and made coin banks out of them. I never kept a one but did keep some extra brass angle that I used plus I kept the jigs I made that I used to assemble them. When my MIL moved off their farm into assisted living a year ago she handed this to me and said it was mine. She didn't have any money in it though LOL.. Just wanted to share this with all of you that can relate to the ole fuel tanks on a stand. FS stands for "Farm Service" here in Illinois. The fork in the picture is just to relate the size.
a244328.jpg

a244329.jpg

a244330.jpg

Cute, I like it. You did a nice job of making those. Color scheme is different, but it looks like a miniature of the Fuel Tank & Stand that I have. Mine stood over 6 feet tall and held 80 gallons of 50/50 Stove Oil & Diesel mix, for the Coleman Oil-Burning Heater in my 1956 Flamingo Travel Trailer that I lived in at a Mining Camp.

Doc :>)

Neat deal, I think the market might be larger for those now than 20 years ago. More toy farmers can be reached with the internet.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back