I. D. Roller Bearing

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Anybody know if this type is still available? Its off a old running gear.The guys at O'Riellys thought I was playing a joke on them. Has a Y 6 4 3 on it. Thanks Bernsy
v5137.jpg
 
Might have better luck finding a bearing supplier. We've got one on the other side of town that distributes all types of bearings, but even they get stumped some times.

Donovan from Wisconsin
 
I think agrisupply might sell those types of bearings.
I am not sure, gave my catalog to a friend. I believe it is agrisupply dot com.
 
I had an Amish friend looking for these last
summer. His were for a McCormick or John Deere
horse pull mower. A larger bearing company may
be able to find them, but DON'T ask a young man
at the parts counter, look for someone who's
worked at a bearing place for awhile. Also: do
a web search for a "penn bearing co", or some-
thing like it. They deal in older style bearings.
Finally: model T Fords had rear axle bearings
something like in your photo.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top