I guess I did something right

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I did a recent ring and valve job, and tightened up the beqrings on my A/C Model M. I took it out today and ran it for a couple hours discing around the place. It's always nice when everything works like it should. Runs so good I might even paint it. There is a good weed crop this year so It will get a good workout. I use it for discing where there is a lot of rocks, and can't use my mower. Stan
 
Glad it worked out for you. Hear you on the paint. I am the get it working guy also. Have to really force myself to go through the ritual of painting. Course when I do decide and do it I really enjoy the results.....it's all that preparation and clean up I don't like. The actual painting part is fun.

Mark
 
I'm with you.Got my 1937 JD B running pretty good, but not satisfied with the noise in the first reduction gears. May wait another year to paint it, just use it around the farm till then.
Get 'em painted, then all you can do is look at 'em.
Paul
 
Lotta truth to that. I bit the bullet and used mine anyway. Have even replaced broken parts since and deliberately didn't paint them to help me see them as tractors, not museum pieces. Grin

Mark
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top