ID tag on Case running gear

I acquired this Case running gear earlier this spring and while it has a hydraulic lift, I'm not sure it was designed or built with that option. My question is concerning the ID tag. I have the tag that was mounted on the front axle but it is severely scuffed up but I can make out some of the model and serial numbers. Does anyone have any home remedies to be able to get the full model and serial numbers and would this info be stored in the Case database as the tractor serial numbers are? As far as I can make out on the model # it reads VWTA and the serial # starts with a 6 and ends with a 33 and it looks like there may be some letters in between possibly H and G. I've included a couple pics to show how aged the tag is and whether the numbers are retrievable.

Any advice or help is always greatly appreciated.

Gene
cvphoto104418.jpg

cvphoto104419.jpg

I usually go by the number of bolts in the wheels, a 6 bolts wheel is a pretty strong trailer,a 5 bolt is good enough foe a hay trailer or lighter work!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back