IH 210 swather

Harryaroo

Getting an IH 210 swather/windrower. Free. No engine or head. What engine did it come with and what engines could I reasonably put in it? Do I have to find a head for a 210 or are ther heads that might be
adaptable? Not a lot of equipment like this in my part of the world so this project might make more sense here than in other places...

Thanks I'm not sure what's there yet. I have some H engines. Could they work? I probably can find a super a engine.

(quoted from post at 16:15:39 04/28/23) Thanks I'm not sure what's there yet. I have some H engines. Could they work? I probably can find a super a engine.

For this to be easily successful, the flywheel and adapter/drive pulley will need to be there.

It will be interesting to hear what you find when you look at it.

dijx47h.jpg

It's set up a bit differently than I had remembered, #5 is the flywheel, #6 is the drive adapter.pulley.

Getting an IH 210 swather/windrower. Free. No engine or head. What engine did it come with and what engines could I reasonably put in it? Do I have to find a head for a 210 or are ther heads that might be
adaptable? Not a lot of equipment like this in my part of the world so this project might make more sense here than in other places...
Did you ever find parts for your swather? I have one sitting in the fence row that is complete. Draper head. The motor maybe stuck how badly I do not know was running when parked but that was about 15 years ago now. Located in Idaho. Two 08 nine two 4 685 one.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back