IH 300 utility hydraulic cylinder removal.

Badfish

New User
How oh how does one remove the pins that hold the hydraulic cylinder in place? They look like they just slide out. But they only come out about half way and seem to get stuck. I don t want to cut them off but may have to? They will not come out any more but they are loose and can wiggle around? I m at a loss?
mvphoto107363.jpg

mvphoto107364.jpg

[/img:94a34f6857]

There a little spring in there in there under the verticle pin, it got rusty and broke i am sure thats whats holding up progress for you !!

There is a second groove in that pin like the first one. IF the spring is not the trouble then the alignment is off from wear or from the position of the cylinder ear to the anchor point. If you could just put a wee bit of heat in the hole it might relax the spring as you pull out with a pry some so it will slide by to get out. OR you will need to get the spring out.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back