IH Auction Results and high Farmall H ending bid

FarmallCT

Hi Guys,

There was a auction that just ended a few minutes ago in Bel Air, MD with a few newer IH tractors such as a 686D, 756D, 856D, 1066TA, and a one owner 3688.

Also in the auction was a 1950 Farmall H on full steel, factory rear with custom front steel wheels. (I think they are Amish built fronts as I have seen similar ones on a Case that were Amish built). This H seemed like any other old H with the exception of the steel wheels, yet it went for $2600 not running with the engine possibly stuck. Non running Farmall H's usually don't go for more than 1000, so what makes this one so special? I know the steel wheels add some value to the tractor but I didn't think that much.

I have posted the link below for anyone who wants to look at the auction and the prices some of the machines went for.

~FarmallCT
Barrow Estate Public Auction, Bel Air, MD

Thanks for posting. Always like reading auction results. The good ol stuff is still bringing good money it looks like.

Factory steel or not they seem to be easy to come by for H's and M's. Family tractor? Or long lost tractor for somebody else? I'll be interested in other's opinions here.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back