IH balanced head side mount mower

Ronald

Member
I would like to order a parts manual for my side mount balanced head mower. I know of 110 and 1110 model numbers, and am guessing there are probable more. I would like to know what the major differences are(if any). And ways to tell them apart so I can get the right manual. I'm sure there is probable not much difference but would just like to know.

Thanks Ronald
 
I [i:654c4848f0]think[/i:654c4848f0] that the differences are minimal...

I know the 110 and 1110 mount to both sides of the tractor pretty much in the middle at the bellhousing. Here are some pics of my 1110 on my H:
1110mount2.jpg

1110mount1.jpg

H_2_mowers.jpg


I think the 115 only mounts to one side of the tractor and has a stabilizer that goes toward the front of the tractor...
 
Hi, Steven is right, I have a 115, it mounts to the right side of the tractor only. It has a swing plate on the front for easier mounting, with a bar extended back to the unit. Also a U shaped stand which folds up under the tractor after mounting. I have an operators manual and mountings for several tractors. Good luck, Chuck
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top