I'm impressed

Grandpa
I did mine too with my favorite pic of my granddaughter showing how happy she is with my Kubota.
 
And I've heard about electric cars and tractors??? 🤣....... Didn't I read somewhere that the most expensive words in business are " that's the way we've always done it"?
It's about the same as another famous quote about history not repeating itself verbatim, but it sure rhymes.

S-el-2w-3.jpg
B-U1E.jpg


maxresdefault.jpg


14565314547_b5fc1b6163_b.jpg


battery-electric-ambulances-to-operate-on-the-roads-of-california-starting-next-year_3.jpg


Electric-automobile-advertisment-shrunk.jpg


Hope all these electric vehicles didn't scare everyone away.

c4cdc14bd1f31648a0bf0a3b606f17aa.png


Electric MINI hatch, Countryman, crossover renders Avarvarii CB 2020-2.jpg


And I will be going over one of these with a fine-toothed comb when they come out.

interntional-scout-2-prerunner-vanguard-09.jpg


maxresdefault (1).jpg


Mike
 
It's about the same as another famous quote about history not repeating itself verbatim, but it sure rhymes.

View attachment 715 View attachment 716

View attachment 717

View attachment 718

View attachment 719

View attachment 720

Hope all these electric vehicles didn't scare everyone away.

View attachment 721

View attachment 722

And I will be going over one of these with a fine-toothed comb when they come out.

View attachment 723

View attachment 724

Mike
I grew up in potato country where most farmers stores the crop on farm in bulk. One of the common methods to load out the spuds was called a Buck-a-dit. Looked like a small forklift with a bucket on it. Full electric, with a cord and reel to supply power.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top