Implement Prices PLEASE HELP

Posted this on tractor talk but busy day and little responses so thought I would bring it over here where I guess it belongs.
Alright guys I need your help. I have to sell about 20 things here for a faminly member and need your help on the price and if any of you are interested email me and tell me what you want. I have them listed so if you copy and paste in your post then put your price next to that. PICTURES can be seen on http://s267.photobucket.com/albums/ii290/ForSaleFarm/ and they correspond to the order I have them listed. Thanks so much.
1. 6-30 gallon poly drums
2. Horse Drawn JD 2 row cultivator
3. 1000 gallon poly tank
4. Old truck body shed 7.5x16
5. 500 gallon diesel tank w/pump
6. 250 gallon gas tank (gravity)
7. 500 gallon gas tank w/ pump
8. Horse drawn manure spreader
9. Sprayer with junk tank
10. IH 400 cyclo planter (Useable)
11. IH 56 planter (parts or rebuild)
12. 13 ft do-all
13. IH Giant horse drawn sickle mower
14. 15 ft Kewanee cultimulcher
15. 250 gallon spray tank on side mount for JD4630
16. 3 pt 6 row crop cultivator with rolling shields
17. Mccormick Deering Big 6 horse drawn sickle mower
18. 1 Bottom Plow Ac or IH?
19. IH no9 horse drawn sickle mower
20. Orgill bros gear with rotted riding wagon
21. 21 Ft JD springtooth w/ drags
22. JD 400 16 ft rotary hoe 3 pt
23. Brady 22ft field cultivator
Pictures of items
 
Just my guess to value.

1 No value. 2 $100 3 $150 4 $100 5 $350 6 $25

7 $350 8 $200 9 $10 11 $50 12 ? 13 $200

14 $100 15 $25 16 $150 17 $175 18 $100

19 $150 20 ? 21 $100 22 $200 23 $250


Remember my opinion may not matter.

Gary
 
The horse drawn items may have about a $50 to $75 a piece value but not being shed kept they may be much less as they are more common items. The cultimulcher probably would bring 500 around my area but if there isn"t much seeding to be done around your area then I would say maybe $250. The barrels and the rotten wagon are worth about nothing. The electric fuel barrels are really only worth something if they aren"t rusty inside and the pumps work. After looking at the pictures I would say outside storage has taken most of the value out of anything that is there. Most of it is probably scrap value which is pretty high these days so I would go that route. Good luck with it.
 
Thanks for the reply Gary, I figured most is worth more as scrap. Thought the JD Springtooth, kewanee cultimulcher, and brady cultivator would be worth a lot more but I dont know a ton. I know most of it is scrap price.
 
I would have a auction you would be surprise what some of the old stuff brings some not much but some of it alot you never know
 
Location is everything on stuff like this.....

There should be a group consignment auction coming up in your area, haul it all there & let it sell. If there are any winners you will make something, and be done with it all either way.

For example I've seen those barrels not sell, & I've seen them go $15 a piece. Makes no rhyme or reason, but most of your stuff is like that - depends on location & who is there.

--->Paul
 
Well......around my area of mid-eastern ohio my thoughts on auction value might be

IH 400 Cyclo - $300
IH 56 - $75
Kewanee Cultimulcher - $800-1000
3pt Cultivator - $50
JD Springtooth - $150
JD Rotary Hoe - $100
Brady Field Cultivator - $500-750
Manure Spreader - $100

All the rest don't have much value and would really depend on who is at the auction and what they need - might be $500-1000 total.

The sickle mowers and JD Cultivator might bring more at auction depending on if you get any collectors.

Ebay can draw the biggest auction crowds of all......
 
Alex,

Agree with most of the prices people posted. Really depends if someone really needs what you have.

I sent you my number since I am in SC also. Would like to look at that old running gear if possible.

There is a couple consignment auctions in Bancroft March and April.

Call me and I can give some details. Some of the stuff may not be worth hauling.

Rick
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top