Impliment tires

BobinKY

Member
some time back I asked you folks for a referral to someplace where I could get cheap tractor tires for my little Massey. Somebody recommended a place that sold foreign tires and they were very inexpensive. I bought them and have had no problems at all. I wonder if someone could give me the name of that dealer again. It seems to me that the dealer was in the Memphis area or around Memphis, but I am not sure. I have been through all of my records and I can"t seem to find them. Thanks for any help.
 
Thanks guys for your help. It was Tucker Tire. I ordered new tires for the Massey and they were great and very inexpensive. I called Tucker Tire and they still had my account information. Thanks for your help. This site is the best.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top