In the shop with Josie today

chuck machinist

The weather got nice enough today for Josie and I to work in the shop and do some painting today. Thought wed share our day with you all! Cheers. CM

cvphoto149104.jpg

cvphoto149105.jpg

cvphoto149106.jpg

Josie is a Texas Heeler. Her mind, like Boomers [handsome boy] never turns off ,even when they sleep.. I swear I think she is herding something in her sleep.
Don, thank you for the top link. I will make good use of it ,and Tom Turkey cut loose one of his top link brackets that covers the PTO, and it has been mounted also. I am golden!CM

Given the opportunity, she would roll around in it! The Rustoleum Argent Silver in small amounts creeps as you apply it,so small brush.No masking.CM

(quoted from post at 00:09:28 03/06/23) Josie is a Texas Heeler. Her mind, like Boomers [handsome boy] never turns off ,even when they sleep.. I swear I think she is herding something in her sleep.
Don, thank you for the top link. I will make good use of it ,and Tom Turkey cut loose one of his top link brackets that covers the PTO, and it has been mounted also. I am golden!CM

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back