Info please - 1968 International Harvester Cadet 60 mower

u meyer

New User
My father in law recently passed, and I trying help clean out some of the sheds and barns. One item I am looking for some info on is a 1968 International Harvester Cadet 60 rear engine mower that needs work. It has the tag on it yet and is serial number 46293R. We have located the motor, as it was not attached to the tractor. I will post pics once I can figure out how. Naturally, a lot needs to be cleaned, and if time warrants, we may due that, depending on weather.

Once I get some pics posted, was hoping someone could give me an idea of value. Thanks for looking, Tony.

mvphoto16625.jpg

mvphoto16626.jpg

mvphoto16627.jpg

mvphoto16628.jpg

mvphoto16629.jpg

Here are pics of the motor. Well, I am trying to get pics, but cannot. Not sure why, as we got pics up in the earlier post.

Anyways, with this in pieces, do you think it would be out of line to ask $150?
(reply to post at 12:00:22 02/22/15)

We sold some of them. I would say, except for a collector, it would not be worth very many dollars. That Tecumseh engine was not very durable, and the reverse was run off a belt on the end of the camshaft which was quite a stress also.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back