International 484 hydraulics

Sisco1974

New User
Well Im new the the website so bare with me. I got a good deal on an international 484. It had a leaking fuel pump so I had it resealed. It runs great now after timing and retiming. I changed the hydraulic filter and cleaned the screen while I had it in the shop. The remote hydraulics were slow before. The brakes were really spongy. The 3 pt. Works just fine both up and down. Im assuming I need to bleed the brakes. Now Im hearing whining around the filter housing area. Nothing really loud but it sounds like its low on hydraulics. With the loader down the fluid level is right on the mark. Does it sound like bleeding the brakes will solve the issue with the whining, brakes and slow remote hydraulics or could it be different issues? I hate to chase my tail in the wrong direction. Thanks for any help you can give me.

Well you were right. I put another 2 1/2 gallons of hydraulics in and bled the brakes. I was reading way to much into it. Thanks for your help.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back