It's done, WD45

After 2 yrs, it is finally done. Thanks for all the help on this forum. It's been quite an experience. Here is a link to a photo.
a133953.jpg
 
Really nice job but now what are you going to do with it.
Too nice for the field.
I guess you could take it to a parade and then to show and tell afterwards.
 
Like mw-md, I'm curious as to the paint that was used.
I'm old enuf to remember when these tractors with the spin-out rear wheels were being displayed at the local fair. It was an awesome sight for a teenage country kid.
Anyway, the color as it appears in your picture seems just about a perfect match as I remember the Allis' back then.
 
The paint is PPG Omni 60080 (Persian Orange #1), Acyrlic Enamel. I used epoxy primer underneath. Not sure what to do with it now it's done. Would like to show it off a little, and then do some light work around the farm? Thanks for the comments.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top