its white again

greg b

Member
its snowing here in northwest wisconsin it was pretty nice the last few days temps in the 50's and 60's sure wish it would get nice out pretty soon, have a great day everyone
 
Seems I recall a story the old folks told when I was a boy growing up in western Wisconsin. Seems there was a year without a summer. Snowed every month of the year. That was hard to believe in July and August I remember!
Good luck on your weather! Make sure its warm by July when we come back to go 'up nort to da lake'!
 
Girlfriend up in n. Minnesota got 13 in. of that white crap yesterday and last night. She had a long night checking cows.
 

I think the "year without a summer" was in the early 1800s and is blamed on a volcanic eruption then that threw a lot of dust in the air which blocked some of the Sun's heat. It was famous this far south too, my father born in 1896 repeated the year without a summer story.

KEH(in SC)
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top