J.I. Case 1660 combine dimensions

this will probably be a unusual topic for many users, but I am looking to make a J.I. Case 1660 combine for Farming Simulator 22, I currently just need the dimensions of it, as I think they will be sufficient. Thank you reader for your time.

this will probably be a unusual topic for many users, but I am looking to make a J.I. Case 1660 combine for Farming Simulator 22, I currently just need the dimensions of it, as I think they will be sufficient. Thank you reader for your time.
Operator's manual doesn't give dimensions for height or width, guess a person would have to physically measure a combine. Have this picture of a couple
20220704_184927.jpg
ouple of mine...

Are you also tackling other retro farm mods for it? I played 17 and 19. Just havent pulled the trigger on the new one. I wish they had a game mode where you could manage a custom applicator/farm cooperative.

Operator's manual doesn't give dimensions for height or width, guess a person would have to physically measure a combine. Have this picture of a coupleView attachment 1551ouple of mine...
Case 1660 Combine.png

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back