JCB 130 Excavator

I had this question on Tractor Talk yesterday and I got Frank"s opinion. What are the good points and bad points of JCB in general and in particular a JCB 130 excavator. Owners/operators and mechanics" opinions are most valued. Compare to Cat,JD,Hitachi,Komatsu, And others. Thanks in advance for all help. Steve Norwood, Texarkana, Texas.

JCB have been in bed with Sumitomo since 1991, hence the JS in the model number,I am in the UK and while I have not heard about any major problems with them,they are not as common as the Hitachi but that could be due to the fact that the early JCB excavators were not good performers,JCB are leaders in the loader backhoe business for over fifty years,the 130 is powered by Isuzu,the pumps and motors are jap as well,in all a good machine but like all used equipment did it have an easy or hard life.
Good luck
AJ

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back