JD 4020 VS JD 3130

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I know a Guy who has a Good working 3130 and he says he might be intrested in doing some horse trading with my 4020..Has anybody got any GOOD experiance with the 3130? What are the pros and cons? I am Very familure with the 4020 but not with the 3130....
Being that both Machines are in the same general condition is this a good or bad trade on my part?
 
Bad deal, IMHO. 4020s keep going up in value. ..3130s keep getting cheaper.If both tractors are in similar condition, I would take the 4020 any day of the week.
 
I would keep the 4020. I was always told to stay away from Deere"s new generation 10 and 30 series. All the other series were good.
 
The 3130 is a smaller and lower HP tractor.
The late 3130's had a transmission upgrade. You don't want an early 3130 that hasn't been updated.
 
OK here is the serial number off that 3130 that is for sale....He is asking 8500 for it...the serial number is 143252 so what year was this tractor made?
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top