JD 520 on CraigsList St Cloud Mn

VernH

New User
Saw this ad in St cloud Mn CraigsList. Wants $2500/obo. It is not mine...hope link works. Note says it runs and if not sold by friday will be sold for scrap.

http://stcloud.craigslist.org/grd/2374166799.html
Untitled URL Link

OK. Let me get this straight. If it doesn't sell for 2500.00 then he is gonna sell it for scrap and get maybe 600.00 for it. Ya right, I think somebodys fibbing a little bit! or just not too bright.

I agree you see this all the time. People think it's worth a fortune ,but then scrap it ? This even happens too. They must not look at the receipt from the scrapper !

I'd almost bet everyone on here would pay TRUE scrap price for any JD anytime to anybody !

Hmmmm, this is interesting. I thought I had Vern H all to myself, now someone else is using it. Is there a way to check on this? Thanks, VH

It smells like another cleaver scam looking to catch a greedy person trying "buy low/ sell high". Almost everyone serious about selling something (especially "by Friday") will either include a phone number or an email address, or both.
Bet it is stolen pics and they will "include frieght" if you get them a Money Order quickly.
NEVER buy a tractor (or any other vehicle) unless you can see it or if you actually really know the seller real well.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back