JD 55 combine+3-row 4sale Ebay

Rather nice looking late 55 combine with cab and three row 335 cornhead set up for narrow rows.Listed on E-bay. I am not conected to seller,thought I would pass it along as my wife says No More Combines.LOL I have 5 but if a sharp 105 came up for sale?????

I saw that one too. Does look pretty nice. In MN, so not an undoable distance for me... but I have this aversion to green paint...

Actually saw that sell on an auction last fall. Went for just a little more than half the starting bid.

Went to an auction today nice 55, early SB, 217 motor, with pickup head, bean head and 234 corn head went for $1,050. Already have 2 55's and running out of ambition and shed room.

Did pick up a nice 780 swather though for $225, have to go back and get it tomorrow as too much commotion around there cars and people in the way .

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back