Anonymous-0
Well-known Member
John Deere 200 V-8
I'm 17 years old, i built my tractor last year. I built my frame around a 1937 flathead V-8 engine. (85hp) i used the original 3 speed trans and mounted it to a narrowed S-10 rear end. I 'borrowed' a single brake resevoir from dads 63 Catalina and a steering shaft from an old Sunbeam Rapier. Too keep my enging cool i added coolant crossover tubes and mounted 2 water temp guages in my custom dash. My lawnmower idles around 37 mph in 3rd gear....
I'm 17 years old, i built my tractor last year. I built my frame around a 1937 flathead V-8 engine. (85hp) i used the original 3 speed trans and mounted it to a narrowed S-10 rear end. I 'borrowed' a single brake resevoir from dads 63 Catalina and a steering shaft from an old Sunbeam Rapier. Too keep my enging cool i added coolant crossover tubes and mounted 2 water temp guages in my custom dash. My lawnmower idles around 37 mph in 3rd gear....