john deere 214 ws wire baler needle loft trouble

redwrider

New User
last hay season - the bolts came out of the tractor hitch causing the baler to drop down. at some point, the connecting rod on the needle lift, the ear on top sheared off, I had a new one manufactured but there seems to be a bushing missing. I CAN'T FIND ANY PHOTOS OF IT to know what needs replacing but seems therre must be a bushing- since there is a grease fitting where the ear goes thru the wheel. I found a bushing online but it doesnt fit inside the hole and there was no way tpo mount it. does anyonew have a close up pjhoto of the area in question or anyu ideas? TJHANKS FOR YOUR HELP.

Below is a link to the online parts catalog for the 214 balers. Even here part numbers help one be sure they are looking at the same thing you are. Have you searched by part numbers you need? Have you checked with a JD dealer and asked them to do a search for what you need?

214 parts catalog

Bushing for pin on needle lift arm on WS model is E15740(item 59)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-04-23 065847.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 065847.png
    86.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot 2024-04-23 070157.png
    Screenshot 2024-04-23 070157.png
    92.5 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back