john deere 3 cylingder diesel 830/1973

maxtheaxe

New User
i bought this tractor in disassemble state overhauled the engine , long story short all is good runs and drives great , my question is on the injector train, the fuel thats not used is bypassed , where do you put the fuel back in the system ? no out let on the tank for it ?i'v been running it into a bucket and pouring back into tank after running it,lol thanks in advance,

(quoted from post at 20:56:08 12/15/23) i bought this tractor in disassemble state overhauled the engine , long story short all is good runs and drives great , my question is on the injector train, the fuel thats not used is bypassed , where do you put the fuel back in the system ? no out let on the tank for it ?i'v been running it into a bucket and pouring back into tank after running it,lol thanks in advance,

Should be a port in the top of the tank to the left (when sitting on the seat) of the tank filler neck where the return fuel line connects. It may be an eighth inch NPT elbow, with the male end soldered into the tank.

''Should be a port in the top of the tank to the left''

ygK2CWv.jpg

(quoted from post at 18:11:01 12/15/23)
(quoted from post at 20:56:08 12/15/23) i bought this tractor in disassemble state overhauled the engine , long story short all is good runs and drives great , my question is on the injector train, the fuel thats not used is bypassed , where do you put the fuel back in the system ? no out let on the tank for it ?i'v been running it into a bucket and pouring back into tank after running it,lol thanks in advance,

Should be a port in the top of the tank to the left (when sitting on the seat) of the tank filler neck where the return fuel line connects. It may be an eighth inch NPT elbow, with the male end soldered into the tank.
thanks Jim , the neck was Brocken off and i had my welder put one on and it didnt have the inlet !!!! thanks again

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back