John Deere 3020 3 Point Hitch

Trobb55

New User
I recently took the adjustable lift arm off of my John Deere 3020's three point hitch, as with most of them it was worn out and no longer would adjust. I was able to get the old one out of the rock arm with little, to no issues, but cannot seem to get the replacement one back in the same. I have noticed another small ring/bearing(?) in the inner side, but am unsure if it also is made to be removed. I cannot find a part number, or replacement part for it, and do not want to mess something up while trying to remove it, and not be able to use my tractor without having to take a longer time to fabricate something. Kinda thinking this may be sort of like a universal joint kind of fitting.

Wondering if anyone has any experience with this, or ideas on this replacement/repair without or before using heat, torch, or anything of the sort as has been suggested already.

Thanks for looking.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back