john deere 410 g 4/4 backhoe

hi all,working on this backhoe ,i have high pressure at the filter,it keeps blowing the o ring seal on the filter,any help would be great ty,sorry guys it transmission filter its a spinon filter i founnd alot of info on the older ones but this is a 4/4 ,not seemsing to find a hole lot on this issue

This post was edited by mopar4406pack on 09/05/2023 at 11:21 am.

Hello Ty welcome to YT! I think Jim was answering
thinking you had an older model with canister type
hydraulic filters on the transmission case. Not very
familiar with newer JD hoes, I would suspect you are
talking about a spin on filter. Engine or hydraulics? If
the engine, does it have pressure gauge or just a light?
If just a light I would suggest hooking up a manual
gauge to see if the pressure is in spec. If it is to high I
would guess the oil pressure regulator is stuck.

Sorry, I cannot help you maybe someone else will
chime in. I would almost guess there is something
about this in the troubleshooting section of the tech
manual. I see a CD on eBay for $40. I believe the
manual is divided into 2 or 3 books, not sure which
part that CD is for. For some reason the Deere
Publication site I usually go to for ag tractors does not
show a 410G.

The manuals for the 410G can be found on John Deere's Construction and Forestry Bookstore. They separated that equipment from the ag and turf equipment. Here is a link to that site.

Construction and Forestry Technical Bookstore

That site can be a pain to search compared to the ag site. the model search used to work on almost every machine model, now it is limited, and you real have to use filters and really search to find the one you want. Lucky the 410G is a model that will come up by just searching the model. If it works here is a link to the list of manuals (and some training videos) it shows for the 410G.

410G manuals

You will need to purchase both the TM1881 Test Manual and the TM1882 repair manual. The test manual gives you the operating specs, diagnosis, and adjustment info and the repair manual has the detailed wrenching to make the physical part of repairs.
They will let you download and save the OMT201153 Operator's Manual and the T216939 Uptime Maintenance Planner for free. The are also several Component Manuals, part numbers shown with the test and repair manuals info, you can purchase if you chose. You can purchase a PC2756, parts catalog, or you can use the online one for free. Here is a link to it.

PC2756 Parts Catalog for 410G

I can't say either way on the $40 CD quality and content, as I haven't reviewed it. All I can say is I have heard more bad things (missing pages, sections, blurred pictures and diagrams, etc.) about those cheap CDs than I have good. I will say the TM1881 is about $600 and The TM1882 is $150 (+/-) depending on the format they are in. You might want to see what might be available on eBay for pre-owned manuals. Good manuals are not cheap but are necessary ''parts'' especially of newer machines in my opinion.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back