John Deere 430 Power Steering Pump

I know this may be falling on deaf ears as parts are hard to come by. . . I have a 430 John Deere Power Steering Pump (style with the reservoir that sits on top of the pump) that I need to have rebuilt. . . any suggestions as to where I can go or who might be able to help me? Thanks, Dave
 
Just a shot in the dark---Lots of older cars had
similar power steering pumps. (just a thought)
Also--those free truckers magazines and sales
newspaper type things,(full of ads) that are
free at large truckstops have ads in the back
for outfits that specilize in rebuilding power
steering pumps. If I knew what brand it was I
could give better advice. (Who did deere get it
from)
 
I read somewhere that it is almost like or possibly identical to the 55-57 Chevy power steering pump. Lots of parts being reproduced for those vehicles.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top