John Deere 45 HA-165 Engine

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
Does anyone know of parts suppliers for an HA-165 that is in a John Deere 45. Also any resources for technical literature / service manuals for this engine? Thanks for your help!

Brenton

 
I believe that this engine was in the early flatbacks and late roundbacks, correct? If so, I believe this is the same engine as went into a 2010, and the late squarebacks had the 2510 engine in them.

Techbooks and manuals and a lot of parts are available from deere as of 18 months ago... I ran a late 45 in the field for a few years, but have graduated to a 3300 JD and 410 Massey....

I have quite a few used belts, a few having veryyyyyy little use (less than 10 hrs on them) from my late 45 if you'd be interested I would sell the most of them cheaply as well as a bolted section cutterbar for a 12 foot head (but the drive head has been busted and we built our own home made one, but got 2 years good use from it, as opposed to breaking the original cast ones about every 2 or 3 acres (again, this cutterbar might have cut 50 acres in the ammount of time it was on our machine)

Hope any of this helps

Brad Gyde
 
Hi, Where are you located? I"d be interested in the belts and other parts if you don"t get them sold to Brenton. Thanks, Brad
 
I am in southeast lower michigan. I could ship some of the parts, the cutterbar would be a challenge.

Call me at 734 915 4380 or e mail me, I have a few other small parts as well, I believe there is a good gas manifold with a carb (condition of carb unknown) and I think I have a few cylinders and some filler plates (Not a complete set however) maybe some points and stuff... will have to lookk in the drawers. (this machine had the 180 hg (I think)... the 2510 motor anyhow)

Just get with me

Thanks,
Brad Gyde
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top