John Deere Pedal Tractor

Tyler Wind

New User
I was hoping someone could help me out with a question. I will warn you that this is going to sound very, very odd, especially considering I'm 29 years old. Regardless, I had a John Deere pedal tractor that my parents got me sometime in the early 80's. As silly as it may seem, it was probably one of my most valued possessions. Unfortunately, I learned last night that I lost my little pedal tractor in a big barn fire at my parent's house. I have a few pictures and was wondering if someone would be kind enough to help me identify the exact model. Although it will not be my tractor, I'm determined to find an exact replacement regardless of price. Any help you can offer (in this odd situation) is greatly appreciated! I'm going to try to post a picture of my tractor--thanks again!
 
Sorry to hear about your loss. The good news is if they bought it new it shouldn't be too hard to find a replacement. If it's not totally melted or broke too bad, you can always restore it. Check flebay for one that looks like your old one and then go from there. If you can't find one that matches you can still post a pic, somebody will know what it is.
 
I'm not a pedal tractor expert, but I'd be happy to try to identify it for you. I'm working on a D-65 -20 model, like the one pictured, for a grandson right now.

HTH

Frank

E-mail me at [email protected]
5580tracDSC05965.JPG
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top