John Deere portable elevator

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I would like to know if anyone knows what model or series this elevator is. It is 30 feet long and has an electric motor. I would like to get some original manuals.

i5402.jpg


Thanks for your help,

Dan
 
These elevators didn't have a model number - it was known as a John Deere 18-1/2" Portable Elevator. There were a few different series of them. There was also a long truck and a short truck for these - looks like the one you have is the short truck. I think I may have a manual for one of these - e-mail me at [email protected] if you are interested.
 
No motor? One I run for a long time was not PTO drive. Run the back roads of Iowa and you will see many elevators like the picture in the back fields. Ebay is full on manuals. From the fifty's
 
The last elevators sold by John Deere were made by Little Giant. This was after the model 350 was discontinued. It was a model 428 and it was dropped from the Deere line sometime around 1977.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top