John Deere Tractors

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member

I have two tractors, 1950 something John Deere 110, and a 1942 John Deere D. I'm going to get rid of them and I'm wondering what there worth.
 
That "1950-something" 110 must be a REALLY rare pre-production model!

They were released to the general public in 1963!
 
I don't know much about these tractors, only going by what my Dad has told me. The tractor is stored in a building under all sorts of stuff, I'll try to get to it and find the serial number for more accurate information.
 
For the garden tractor, you can determnine it's age by going over to: www.weekendfreedommachines.com
They could give you an idea of value, as well.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top