Just A Reminder

Allan in NE

Well-known Member
Hey you guys,

Don't forget that next week is the big sale. This is a once in a lifetime opporunity. Bring lots and lots of money and come to Nebraska.

One of the finest "collections" ever!

Oh, by the way, they've now got 'em all lined up in rows now since these pictures were taken.

Allan

junk3.JPG


junk4.JPG
 
Yeah right. You going Allan? Looks like a "golden" opportunity to me???? Golden for the auctioneer maybe. If people are dumb enough to let him get away with it. He sure is going all out to get national exposure. Maybe counting on catching people that do not have internet and are not up on his tactics. I look for him to still own most of it when he gets done. Maybe he peddle it to one of the other large yards? Like that One in Indianna?
 
(quoted from post at 07:44:07 03/30/08) How did this collection come to be?.

I believe it's called a "salvage yard" in which the proprietor usually frequents auction sales to purchase tractors and equipment that has long past its useful life.
 
I think it's a damn shame all the great iron and parts is being distributed so unfairly. There's a lot of potential there and a lot of folks could've benefited from it. It's just going to be bought up by scrap men and other crooked salvage dealers 'cause the folks who need and appreciate it can't afford to attend.
 
Looks like a lot tractors with a lot of good parts on them.You guys that aren't going will end up buying the parts from those salvage operators that do go so whats the difference?If I were closer I'd defintely be there.Gotta spend money to make money.
 
I don't know ? Those 3 old Deere's in the front of the bottom picture look better than what I built some out of ? No way I'm going to travel from Ohio to there and then pay to watch/bid
 
HAY ALLEN ---

Here is your chance to pick up a complete set of rear wheels,rims and tires for dualls on that M ....they will slide on with the others......Don
 
Hey Allan, can I camp out in your yard if I come? I promise not to leave too many beer cans. On second thought I might need them to buy gas to get home.

Jerry
 
I dont know much about it but did see him on TV a little and he said there was 3000 tractors but only 300 had parts taken off of them . If it`s a salvage yard that`s gota be a lie .
 
Hey Allen,

You wern't in KY this weekend were ya? I passed a truck on the parkway that was haul'n the nicest F2 Gleaner I have seen in 15+ years. I thought of you and waved just in case you were far from home!

Dave
 
It's to bad the owner did not use one of them tractors and mow around the equiptment so we can see better.. hummmm lol
 
Was talking to a few fellas who went out last week to check it out.
Sounds like the old and rare tractors that were sitting for years where pulled out of the sod and manhandled with a payloader. Busted the front axles off many of them, bashed in the radiators, broke a few in half.
Extreme ignorance of antique tractors turned some good restorables into junk.
After all these years that Gary wouldn't sell them, Kruse destroys them just days before being offered to the public. It's a crying shame.
Also heard one of the nice looking combines is advertised as a complete unit. Not a stick of working parts up inside it.
 
That Deere 5010 in the middle of the first picture came from 1/2 mile up the road from me. Doesn't look too bad, but needs a complete engine overhaul... and tires...and glass is gone...and that was before it went into the salvage yard, who knows what's gone now.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top