Kalamazoo valley Club Show June 28-29-30

Tyler-MO

I'm headed up to the Kalamazoo Valley Club show next week at the Gilmore Car museum and wondered who else is going. It's supposed to be quite a large show from what I've been told.

I'll be there with a trailer load of John Deere plow related parts to try my hand as a flea market vendor.
I'm bringing a 202 two-way plow to sell and hope I won't have to bring it back home with me.

Tyler in IL
http://www.kalvalleyclub.org/

We cant wait to have you here Tyler! the show is looking to be a great one, we already have 12 states accounted for! Everyone Bring those Deere"s out, actually bring anything out we accept all colors! Come have a great weekend in Hickory Corners! Ill be there running a old M and W Dyno in the morning.

Thanks Dieselman! Be sure to look me up if you get a free moment...or I'll try and locate you making those old tractors bark on the dyno.

Tyler

Bringing a freshly restored 430 that is a little different to display along with parts to sell from Alabama. I'll be the one under the "Roll Tide" Tent! That is Levi driving. He has to stay home. Somebody has to watch the goats. Come On Tim S, Bring the 60 Crawler!
a119564.jpg

To anybody reading this that has never been to this show you owe it to yourself to make an extra effort to see this show. First of all is the setting, the Gilmore Car Museum grounds are a site to see alone as they have about ninety acres of golf course type lawns set in a country club fashion. The museum itself holds one of the top five automobile collections in the country. Many newer air-condition buildings but even more spectacular are the beautiful restored barns that house much of the collection. A restored 50's style gas station along with a 50's trolley diner car.
Now about the tractor show, there are a lot of people working behind the scenes to make this one of the best shows ever. John Deere is the featured manufacturer but there will be all colors represented. I was going to say that there will be equipment there from all over the mid-west but I heard today that there are exhibitors coming from places even farther away than the mid-west. It is a little town of Hickory Corners about twenty miles north-east of Kalamazoo, Michigan. Hope to see everybody there

This club has been more than wonderful to my wife and I. We joined the club last year as we wanted to get married the morning of the Mackinac bridge crossing. The president, Larry Langshaw, saw to it that the entire club was the last to cross the bridge that day so we would have a little more time to take pictures of the wedding. It was awesome. This will be our fourth time going to the show and am very much looking forward to volunteering and helping out with whatever we can. I hope everyone gets a chance to see this show someday!
Ben, Olivet MI

Have to agree Tim S we would love to have you here with the Crawler!

WE have a lot of great tractors coming from all over. Should be a great show!

Nope, this is one I bought in waterm Colorado last summer and don"t have time to fix it up. I don"t have any pictures but it will be with me for sale at the show near Kalamazoo Michigan Friday-Sunday.
Tyler

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back