Kids these days can be a puzzle. Then, every once-in-a-while... there's one like this that restores your faith.
I am a volunteer at a "type club", an association of fellow-enthusiasts (sorta like this one) except instead of tractors... it's late 40s/early 50s Cessna airplanes. This week I became aware of a young man who seems bent upon owning his own.
This is worth watching if you need a restoration of faith in kids who would rather not wear baggy pants, talk smack and "rap"... kids who aren't afraid to respect their elders, bust their knuckles, and get some grease under their fingernails::
http://www.youtube.com/user/bizkidJ9?feature=mhum#p/u/10/FCX1sO41G50
I am a volunteer at a "type club", an association of fellow-enthusiasts (sorta like this one) except instead of tractors... it's late 40s/early 50s Cessna airplanes. This week I became aware of a young man who seems bent upon owning his own.
This is worth watching if you need a restoration of faith in kids who would rather not wear baggy pants, talk smack and "rap"... kids who aren't afraid to respect their elders, bust their knuckles, and get some grease under their fingernails::
http://www.youtube.com/user/bizkidJ9?feature=mhum#p/u/10/FCX1sO41G50