Kruse Auction

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I watched a good bit of this yesterday and I don't think I saw any bargains.By the time you factor in the 10% buyers premium,5.25% sales tax,and the logistical nightmare of trying to get your items loaded and get out of there,I'm glad I didn't go.Lots of crazy money on some items.Saw a JD M,looked crappy,brought 8700. plus fees. Fourth one built,big deal.Rare maybe,desirable,no.At least not to me.
 
Not sure what you are talking about trouble loading. I already have 4 semis on the way and one coming in tomorrow to get loaded.

Everything was great except they did not have the parts tractors together. We were never sure what went with what tractor.
 
Loadsing was a nightmare yesterday, we got there around 8 and there was a line of people that was setting there for hours, we ended up paying one of the guys 50 bucks to load us and still didnt get out of there till around 11 and that was one tractor.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top