Kubota color codes

Anonymous-0

Well-known Member
I see everyone talking about Kubota orange but I need to do some touch up on my L3130 frame which is gray. I would like to purchase an aerosol can of touch up if possible or if not I would need to know a color code to purchase a larger quantity.
 
Any Kubota dealer will have the correct paint on the shelf and it probably will not be any more expensive than at the local farm store IF you could find it there.
 
I don't know the color codes, but the dealer will. When I painted my L2550, the frame color looked like gray. The dealer said it was faded by the sun. He was right. The proper color was kubota blue as I could see the original color under the hood where the sun didn't fade it. Hope this helps, NorminN.B.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top