Farmall C handles a 72 inch belly mower in first and second gear. Looks nicer in first ger
20220321_154910.jpg

Thanks, I ended up buying a used Land Pride 3-point finish mower 72 inch. Pulls it fine in 4 low but need to run slower to keep from tearing up grass when turning.

Thanks, I ended up buying a used Land Pride 3-point finish mower 72 inch. Pulls it fine in 4 low but need to run slower to keep from tearing up grass when turning.
I Have a Woods 72" rear discharge finish mower on an L3901. In mid range it bogs down on steep grades but otherwise works fine. I had it on a 17HP B7200DT (6F) for many years and it was 2nd gear or lower. All depends on how much you are willing to tolerate.

The Woods has 4 solid rubber caster wheels and no lawn damage at any speed.....

TOH

My mower has 4 casters also, the front tractor tires are what tears up the grass if I am going too fast. Low 2 or 3 works fine just not 4 low when cornering.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back