ddownum

New User
I have an LAI case tractor that has duals, aircompressor and even airbrakes! when i first saw the air brakes i thought i was seening stuff but it has airpods like a semi does! Mine says US Navy on it.The Serial number on mine is 4905642LAI. Im lookin for anyinfo on mine! Ive contacted Rich the guy with the build cards but that number is among the missing cards.
 
Hi DDown

Your tractor was built to those specifications for the U.S.Navy. Serial No 4905642 was built during the 1945 production year. Best of luck with your "LAI"

Regards

Alan T. Lewis
Christchurch
NEW ZEALAND
 
I think Case bought the air brake parts on a single order basis Tom as I have seen several with that option but like you I have not seen it in a parts breakdown, maybe it was in the military version parts book they made up for them, I have one for the "VA" military and it shows things the standard one does not have, my two cents Tom
 
I have one just like that. I thought I had the only one haha. Mine was origonaly used in the army, built in 1944, it was recondtioned in 1948 and used in the airforce. Supposedly case made 200 of these tractors for the army, so you have a rare find Great tractor, fun to drive with airbrakes!
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top