land pride finish mower

I tried to take the blades off of my finish mower yesterday, gonna have to soak with penetrating oil. Question is are they right hand or left hand thread? I couldn't get them to turn either way. It is a model 25-72 if that makes a difference. Thanks alot, Mike.
 
I have the same mower. The threads are right hand. You can download the operators manual and the parts manual off from their (Landpride) website.
 
Better figure out which 25-72 mower you have. At serial #32966 and up those bolts were changed both in size and grade and maybe the thread direction. Mine are right hand threads. Consult the parts manual.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top