Dick L

Well-known Member
I started on a head for your tractor last night. I have it ready for new guides. As soon as I get them in I will check to see if I can use the seats. I took the pictures this morning and after setting all night it already started to show rust. I coated it with oil after I took the pictures

AllisBHead001-vi.jpg


AllisBHead002-vi.jpg


AllisBHead003-vi.jpg
 
Had a car wreck once when I was living in Houston. The car was parked in front of the house when it was hit by a drunk who also hit 3 other parked cars and took out the neighbor"s mail box. It was several days before the adjuster got by to look at it. One of the dents had started to rust and he refused to include it because he claimed it was old damage. Yup, things will rust in a hurry.
 
The fact that clean, bare steel will rust faster than a beer will go through you.
Jim
 
Thats great, thanks Dick!!! Now about those intake headers........:-)


BTW im up at my dads this week and his computor doesnt remember me, so until i can recover my password, this is the handle im using. THIS IS THE ONLY HANDLE I WILL USE
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top