Large square head bolts/huber light four fan bearing

Good morning chaps,
Only update on the huber is we've been cleaning up and repainting the front axle and some bolt on's. Were ready to setup a rolling chassis, but we need to find 7/8"x12" bolts for the rear axle and 3/4"x10" bolts for the pinion gear mounts. There are other large diameter bolts that we need also, but I cant find ANY that are 12" long. Any suggestions?

Also, we tore apart the fan blade and bearing (which wobbled like heck, and for good reason). It's a roller bearing setup such as i've never seen before. There were tiny shafts fixated to a disc on each end of the bearing and in between each shaft was a roller which sat in between the two plates by little "nubs"(the rollers have a spiral on them in the pictures). Less than half the bearing was sitting properly and the rest was floating around serving no purpose. Are we better off finding a bushing to replace the bearing or should we get the bearing rebuilt? I doubt the machine will run for more than 10 hours per year
there should be pictures attached
mvphoto61682.jpg

mvphoto61683.jpg

mvphoto61684.jpg

Look for straight roller bearings. Should be able to find it at most any reputable bearing house. Motion or the like. You will need dimensions on it or the old bearing to compare.

I wonder if something like this in the correct size might work.

https://www.123bearing.com/bearing-CR20X32X40.php?msclkid=193048a1f211140b886d17fd48b18ce4&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=%5BPUP%5D%20Shopping&utm_term=4578091567466220&utm_content=Shopping%20US&gclid=CNz96fnK4-sCFXmNxQIdRAcLYw&gclsrc=ds

As for the bolts, you can get some square nuts and use all thread or round stock and thread it. Put the nut on and weld it, grind and polish the weld away so it looks like a bolt head.

The bearings are called "caged roller bearings" should still be available. Just note, the bearing rides directly in the housing and on the shaft. Both need to be true and have a good finish to hold up.
Caged Roller Bearing

This type of bearing was called the Hyatt roller bearing. A division of General Motors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkCgn1YTx_k

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back