larry@stinescorner--the fight- (I say NOT OT at all)

used red MN

This might be viewed by some as inappropriate, but here goes any way. Saw your "Can't believe
it" post but didn't want this to get lost in that thread. Now I have not experienced what you are
going through, at least not in my immediate family. I did see one of my uncles life overcome by
COPD, a father-in-law taken by cancer on the 2nd round after quite a period of remission and now
an uncle with lung cancer. I believe in the power of prayer etc. but we are also urged to be good
stewards of what we have been given. So now the meat of my message. The mainstream medical
establishment do not receive much education on the importance of true nutrition to fight diseases
like cancer. For example the sugar in a can of soda has suppressing effects on your immune
system up to 6 hours. Many of the process indgredients in our current food stream have far
greater negating affects than they have nutritional value. So I urge you to research this topic and
in particular those offerings by folks with an "organic" line of thinking. My uncle has used some
concoction with fermented soy and also some other cure which uses an ingredient from apricot
pits. But beware some of these type of treatments are expensive and you will find minimal support
from mainstream doctors for these treatments. My main point though is just to make sure you look
into the power of a proper diet to fight these type of diseases. Now, sorry if this is a little "sales
pitchy" but the majority of my family takes a capsulated food supplement that from our experience
has done some amazing things toward our families health as a whole. If you have any questions
or more information about any of the topics I presented here please email me. I appreciate your
posted pictures and topics. Myself being from the midwest it is interesting to see things from your
part of the world. You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sorry this was long. Rick

I think you make a good point and while I would not consider myself an enviro, tree hugging fanatic, there is an awful lot to be considered about ones diet, with a lot of simple, common sense things a person can do that is beneficial to ones health. The apricot pit, if I recall, a certain area far away from here, use that ground up in their food and they do not have any cancer in their population. A friend brought that up because I have a huge apricot tree next to the house and there was a bumper crop in '15, nothing since and some darned thing is killing off big limbs, not sure what to do, but we dried out as many apricots as we could to be able to benefit from consuming them long afterward.
They never were as spectacular as they were that year either, 2 years now with no fruit. I do have young trees to transplant that sprouted from the pits that were left behind and have cups of the same pits stored in the cellar.

There's a lot of truth to your statement. With all of the stuff that Larry gets from his garden, that ought to help. I grow my garden with no chemicals, unlike a friend of mine that if he even sees a bug, it's an all out chemical warfare, which is fine with me if that's how he wants to do it. The way I see it though, if that stuff ain't good for bugs, it probably ain't good for me. Just like the preservatives and chemicals they add to a lot of food. Many are much worse than others, just have to have a look at ingredients for the most part.

Right on! Larry can get multiple benefits from his garden.....by tending to it and by enjoying the fruits of his Labour. We're all rootin' for you Larry! Ben

Yup I would agree with the food based nutrition support for home grown things along with the negative effects of other foods like sugars and such.
I was also under the impression that one has to be careful of the apricot pits as they contain cyanide in them. Not sure of the level of it in them.

I agree. Every last one of us will face the same fight eventually,
or be there when a friend or family member has it. We are all in
this together.

My wife and I made the decision a couple years ago to be more aware of what we eat. We read ingredients on everything now. Try not to buy anything with over 5 ingredients. Bake our own bread ( look at a loaf in store ,what is all that in it) we think if you can't buy the ingredients then we don't want em in our food. If my mom and grandma didn't use em we don't need em either. We also take herbal supplements ,try not to even take Advil ect. Never felt better and haven't been sick for last 2 years. I know somethings will sneak up and get you. But why not give your body the best shot available.

Some of you might picha this but cannabis extracts worked for a friend of mine with throat cancer, swears it worked for him.
It's been used as a treatment/remidie for thousands of years!

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back