Last tractor ride of the year

super99

Today was probably the last ride of the season for me It was a poker run. 13 tractors,30 miles,5 stops to draw a card. I finished 4th place with a pair of 2s and a pair of 3s. One stop was at a cemetery, Ive never seen a marker like this before.
cvphoto163740.jpg

cvphoto163741.jpg

cvphoto163742.jpg

cvphoto163743.jpg

cvphoto163744.jpg

We had a poker run today too. 22 miles, 30 tractors. 5 Olivers. We took the 600 and the 500 orchard. We drove them there instead of hauling them. 11 miles each way. Beautiful day. Pot luck and charity auction after. Prizes for the first 6 places. Neither of us got squat. I should have been home filling silo, but I wasn't.

Thanks for posting the pics. Looks like you had a nice ride and good weather. I went on my first ever tractor ride late Friday afternoon with the club I just joined recently. I had a good time although I already knew allot of the members, just never took the time or had the time to join up. We just went 10 miles on the backroads around the orchard where were having a small weekend display of our tractors. I was surprised how the people waved and took pictures of us as we went by. I guess I'm use to getting waved at with the middle finger when I'm on the road with a working tractor.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back