Little genius 2/12 plow

Casebeagle

New User
Have recently acquired an little genius plow. Two bottom by twelve inch. It came with the quick attach points and shares which I believe are known as "blacksmith type"that is one piece. My first question is can these be replaced with new of the same type or can a new configuration of pieces be bolted together to come up with a working plow
 
I'll be watching this thread for other replies since I have a similar plow, but I believe the answer is "No." I think it requires a complete change of the frog. Fir the money involved you'd be better off getting a newer plow that uses the modern set up. Even then I understand parts can be hard to find.
 
Contact Melvin at White Horse Machine in Gap Pa. 717 768-8313 They have the tooling to manufacture your blacksmith share & moldboards. Take your old share off. There will be a number on the back. I am guessing maybe 0552 or 0746 for the 12, I think they interchange ,originally they were 2 diff. material. Let us know what there plans are. They own the last tooling in USA & CAN.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top