Loader for 3000 ford

Probably not with out some mods. How serious the mods?,cant say without seeing it. Is the loader an apprpriate size for your tractor?Not sure,but I think a 225 is a loader for a larger tractor.

I have been looking for a Ford 772 and have seen where some 3000 ford owners have Freeman loaders. I dont need anything heavy duty.

The Farmhand 225 loader is to big for a 3000
We have Farmhand 22 quick attach loaders that can be mounted to several different tractors with the correct brackets
The unique brackets needed to mount a loader on the sweep back axle Fords are difficult to find, when looking for a loaded it s best to find one that came off of a similar model

Dad had a Freeman on an NAA and later, an 850.
Should be a good fit for a 3000.
Ours was a manual bucket trip.
I dont know how many models/sizes Freeman made

There is an auction with several foord loader i it. And a few tractors close to your 3000 size might be one of those loaders might just fit. This is in MI on a Sheridan It would be the auction. It is the Bob Clark auction.

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back