loader on Ford 850

DCrocker

New User
This is a 1955 Ford 850. Can anyone identify the loader it has?
a3496.jpg
 
Thanks guys. I checked this 1955 850 out the other night, and am bringing it home this morning. I couldn't see any markings on the loader, but I'll need to check more closely.

It started right up, no major rust or apparent leaks, no welds, the 3 point and loader both worked and didn't creep done under load. All five forward speeds and reverse worked fine, clutch felt solid. Brakes were a bit soft, either needs adjustment or replacement. Tires have some weatherchecking, bit not too severe. Two small rust spots on the rims, so likely leaks calcium at some point in its life.

My other tractor is a Farmall M, but I wanted a a tractor similar to my dad's 8N, which he had as long as I can remember.

I'm loking forward to playing and working with the 850.
 
Yesterday's Tractor Forums

We sell tractor parts! We have the parts you need to repair your tractor - the right parts. Our low prices and years of research make us your best choice when you need parts. Shop Online Today.

Back
Top